ღ Welcome ღ

Ping !

ღ Thanks For Becoming Eyes's Followers ღ

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Don't want to miss you..


I want to hold your hands and walk a mile
Don't want to miss you, even a while..

My life is so beautiful coz
Dear, its you.. MY LIFE..

Hug me for my worries to die
My tears to dry and
My loneliness to fly..

It hurts me to know
How I sometimes can be little sellfish
When it comes to you..

I am getting sentimental over you!
For God sake explain me why all these..

I miss you every moment of the day
I keep me awake just to listen you
I keep me empty just for you to fill
I keep me alive just to see you..

My mornings miss you
My evernings seeks you
Where were you all these years
Why you were there to wipe my tears..

Fear of futrure is worst than pain of the past
Still I bother the least, coz you are there..

Even seconds are too long to miss you
I want to hold your hands and walk a mile
Don't want to miss you
Even a while..

-eyes143-
Pearl Island, 21:50 p.m.

Luv ya! MuahxX!!

www.tips-fb.com

2 Lovers:

rin0x said...

:D no time for love...
bukan dialog aku...
hahaha

cn said...

hee..
if sumone tu leh wt ak epi..
i owez hv time 4 his luv.. <3..